Become a pet cpr and emergency first aid instructor
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have only experienced animal and veterinary professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes
Instructor Training is FREE and All Online*
Sign Up Today!
Earn Extra Money as an Animal CPR and Emergency Training Instructor
We want to make sure every class participant feels that they have gained a high quality educational experience from an animal emergency specialist. Instructors must be an experienced animal or veterinary professional and have at least 3 years full time professional work experience in the animal industry (vet professionals, dog trainers, pet sitters, shelter/rescue staff, K9 Handlers, etc.) to teach our program and are paid a portion of the registration fees.
FREE SHIPPING for a limited time
Instructor Kits Include:
- Comprehensive 10 hour online instructor training and orientation program which awards an internationally recognized instructor certification (valid to teach anywhere in the world). Must be completed in 30 days.
- Golden Retriever Stuffed Model (Basic Kit) or Professional CasPeR Canine Mannequin w/pulse simulator and inflatable lungs (Deluxe Kit)
- Cat Stuffed model
- Husky Stuffed model
- Bulldog Stuffed model
- Projection Device AV Projector (1500 lumen bightness for basic kit/2000 lumen brightness for deluxe kit), projects PP presentation on a flat, light colored surface.
- 3’x2′ promotional display banner
- 25 Promo cards (Basic Kit) or 50 promotional cards (Deluxe Kit)
- Copy of the PetCPR+ Class Teaching PowerPoint presentation
- Printed copy of our 90+ page full color class reference guide
- Unlimited access to our Instructor Portal
- Unlimited access to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- Lifetime instructor membership (as long as actively teaching with our company)
- Unlimited access to additional training and instructor professional development webinars
- All updated future PowerPoints, additional programs and E-books provided free of charge
- Registration into our class referral program to match classes with instructors in their area
Benefits of working with our company as opposed to a competitor:
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Assistance to find and promote classes including email and fax blasts to your local area at no additional charge
- Strong presence on social media and promotion of the instructor’s classes on social media
- Full service office staff available for instructors’ needs
- Professional website for hosting registration pages, information and increases credibility
- No membership fees ever
- We provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the instructor or class participants, relieving any additional expense to the instructor
- Discounts and promotions offered by our company directly to class participants and hosts never affect the instructor’s compensation
- Eligibility to teach through our shelter/rescue fundraising program
- All class and program credentials, approvals and national accreditations provided by our company
- All continuing education approvals and credits will be awarded for instructors classes at no cost to the instructor
- Instructors benefit from having their classes nationally recognized by some of the most reputable veterinary and animal professional organizations in the country
- We are happy to put you in contact with one of our current instructors if you would like a reference for our company.