Our Pet CPR+ Certification Program is Nationally Recognized and Rapidly Becoming the Premiere Pet CPR Training Program for Animal and Veterinary Professionals as well as Animal Lovers Everywhere!
Our program is based on the most current method of animal CPR called the RECOVER Initiative which was developed by emergency veterinarians.
*This class will certify the participant in Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid*
The skills and topics covered in this class include:
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured animals
- How to perform emergency triage and assess if an animal is experiencing a life threatening medical emergency
- How to restrain and properly transport sick and/or injured animals
- How to provide emergency first aid to dogs and cats en-route to veterinary care
- How to take vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration, CRT) and determine normal vs abnormal readings
- Learn about the importance of the pet first aid kit and how to use the materials in it during an emergency
- How to manage and provide first aid for many common medical emergencies such as severe wounds, poisoning, burns, choking and more
- How to performing the most current industry standard method of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on dogs and cats (Participants will receive a PetCPR+ Certification valid for 2 years)
Class Awards 3 approved CEU to veterinary professionals
4.5 CEU to CCPDT Dog Trainers
Approved CEU vendor with Pet Sitters International