Pet CPR Instructor pROGRAM
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have only experienced animal and veterinary professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes. We do not hire just anyone!
Earn Extra Money as an Animal CPR and Emergency Training Instructor
Instructors must apply to teach with our company and are selected based on their knowledge, experience and professionalism. We want to make sure every class participant feels that they have gained a high quality educational experience from an animal emergency specialist. Applicants must be an experienced animal or veterinary professional and have at least 3 years full time professional work experience in the animal industry.
INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM FEE OF $599.95* INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Comprehensive online instructor training and orientation program which awards an internationally recognized instructor certification (valid to teach anywhere in the world)
- Professional CPR CasPeR mannequin with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator
- Cat model
- Husky model
- Bulldog model
- 1800 lumen HD audio visual projector
- Uniform T-shirt
- 500 customized business cards
- 3’x2′ promotional display banner
- 50 promotional cards
- Copy of the PetCPR+ Class PowerPoint presentation
- Printed copy of our 88+ page full color class reference guide
- Unlimited access to our Instructor Portal
- Unlimited access to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- Lifetime instructor membership (as long as actively teaching with our company)
- Unlimited access to additional training and instructor professional development webinars
- All updated future PowerPoints, additional programs and E-books provided free of charge
- Registration into our class referral program to match classes with instructors
Other benefits included for instructors are:
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Assistance to find and promote classes including email and fax blasts to your local area at no additional charge
- Strong presence on social media and promotion of the instructor’s classes on social media
- Full service office staff available for instructors’ needs
- Professional website for hosting registration pages, information and increases credibility
- No membership fees ever
- We provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the instructor or class participants, relieving any additional expense to the instructor
- Discounts and promotions offered by our company directly to class participants and hosts never affect the instructor’s compensation
- Eligibility to teach through our shelter/rescue fundraising program
- All class and program credentials, approvals and national accreditations provided by our company
- All continuing education approvals and credits will be awarded for instructors classes at no cost to the instructor
- Instructors benefit from having their classes nationally recognized by some of the most reputable veterinary and animal professional organizations in the country
Our program is unlike any other as we provide extensive administrative support to our instructors by helping to find locations to host a class, managing all of the registration process, advertising and marketing for all classes. No membership fees and we provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the class participants relieving any additional expense to the instructor. Instructors work as independent contractors and earn $20 per paid person in each class they teach. Classes range anywhere from 6-25+ people.
Are you an employer or business owner wanting to teach classes to your staff and/or clients? Are you a teacher or educator that wants to teach classes to your students?
We are an international educational provider that has partnered with hundreds of animal and veterinary organizations throughout the world to offer high quality animal CPR, first aid and emergency training and certification programs.
We are an approved continuing education provider with the American Association of Veterinary State Boards, the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers, International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors and Pet Sitters International.
As one of the most rapidly expanding Pet CPR businesses in the world, we are looking for people that have a passion and love for animals and a desire to help teach people necessary life saving techniques for pets.
All applicants must read and agree to our instructor’s policies, procedures and guidelines and sign an independent contractor agreement before they may teach any classes