High School and College Student Discount Program for Virtual Online Training
Pet CPR and First Aid and Equine Emergency First Aid
DELUXE ONLINE TRAINING PACKAGES FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE STUDENTS
Pet Emergency Education is a leader in animal first aid and emergency training. As an approved educational provider with the American Association of Veterinary State Boards, we are very pleased to announce our new Deluxe Pet CPR and First Aid Training and Certification Program for Students.
We feel that offering our internationally recognized Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Certification course at an exceptional value to your students will provide them with tremendous benefits as they progress through their education. Not only will our training provide your students with exceptional knowledge about managing animal emergencies, it can be used on college applications, resumes, volunteer opportunities and more.
The very special student rate of $49.95 (a $70 value) includes the following:
One registration to either the Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Certification or Equine Emergency First Aid courses virtually via our on demand, self paced, asynchronous training academy. Each course is 3 contact hours
An eBook copy of our full color reference guide
2 year subscription to our online emergency resource center
An official, frame-able certificate
In addition to the above program, we are also offering 3 other options below which include the training program PLUS some of our high quality veterinary approved pet first aid supplies:
- * Training program with a 94 page full color printed manual for a total of $64.95 (a $95 value)
- *Training program with the printed manual PLUS our new 60+ piece Deluxe First Aid Kit, which was designed by veterinary professionals and is confidently endorsed by veterinarians, for a total of $104.95 + shipping (a $155 value) (Equine Triage First Aid Kits also available but add $20 to this cost)
- *Training program with only the Deluxe Pet First Aid Kit for $89.95 (a $120 value) The proper use of many of the items contained in the kit are discussed during the course and we feel it’s a perfect complement to the program; however, we are aware that it can be price prohibitive in these challenging times, so are offering both options.
If you are ready to enroll your group on one of our courses please do the following:
- Download and fill out the spreadsheet at the link below with each students’ first and last name and a unique email address for each student. No two people can share the same email address. The student MUST have a valid email address to be enrolled in the program.
- Fill out the contact form below with your school’s information and attach the spreadsheet to the contact form then click submit.
- Someone from our office will contact you once we receive your submission to arrange payment and finish enrolling your students. We are more than happy to provide your school with an invoice and/or quote so that payment can be arranged.
- Payments can be made by check or debit/credit card.