High School and College Student Discount Programs
About the Programs
Educational institutions are eligible to train and certify their students through our internationally recognized pet CPR and animal emergency at an exceptional value. This will provide them with numerous tremendous benefits as they progress through their education and future careers.
Provides students with the necessary knowledge on how to respond to medical emergencies that animals may encounter as endorsed and approved by the veterinary industry.
Awards students with a recognized, credible certification that can be used on college applications, employment resumes, volunteer opportunities, and more.
6 certification programs to choose from:
- Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid
- Canine and Feline CPR and Advanced Life Support
- Equine Emergency First Aid
- Livestock Emergency First Aid (coming soon)
- Canine Wilderness Emergency First Aid
- Reptile, Avian and Small Mammal First Aid
Two options for student training:
Faculty may teach our certification programs to their students live in the classroom as part of the school’s curriculum. Pet Emergency Education offers complimentary animal first aid instructor training to faculty of schools that sign up to offer our programs to their students. Faculty become certified instructors with our company.
Educational institutions may choose to have their students complete the training virtually through one of our on-demand courses at www.petemergencyacademy.com. Academy courses are asynchronous and perfect for schools and students that participate in hybrid schooling, homeschooling, or for institutions that prefer virtual training over in-classroom training.
Click on the buttons below for more information and to sign up for either program
The very special student rate of $49.95 (a $75 value) includes the following:
- One student registration to any of our animal emergency first aid courses virtually either live in the classroom or via our on-demand, self-paced, asynchronous training academy. Each course is 3 contact hours
- An eBook copy of our full-color reference guide
- 2-year subscription to our online emergency resource center
- An official, frame-able certificate