Become a pet cpr and emergency first aid instructor
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have only experienced animal, veterinary and emergency trained professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes
Instructor Training is FREE and All Online*
Instructors are hired as 1099 independent contractors
Instructors have 3 ways they are able to make money with us;
1. Teach in person pet CPR and first aid classes and be compensated $20 for each person attending their class.
2. Participate in our online/virtual course referral program earning money each time someone purchases an online course that is referred by the instructor.
3. Sell our company designed pet first aid kits and supplies to consumers in their area and earn a profit for each item sold.
We want to make sure every class participant feels that they have gained a high quality educational experience from an emergency specialist. Instructors must be an experienced animal, veterinary professional or be a first responder with emergency experience.
Instructor Kit Includes the following items:
2 Large Stuffed Dog Models (breed varies)
Bulldog for barrel chested demonstrations
Cat model, stands upright, lays down (color and style may vary)
AV display equipment (projector or LED portable monitor)
Copy of Class Teaching PowerPoint Presentation
Copy of the Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Manual (both as an EBook and Printed Book)
Personalized black Logoware T-shirt
3×2 Customized Branded Banner for display during classes and at events
Unlimited access to the instructor Resource Portal
Unlimited subscription to the Pet Emergency Education Customer Online Resource Center
Unlimited access to additional training, and quarterly instructor development webinars
Optional Upgrades to kit are available for an additional fee. These include a CasPer Dog Mannequin with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator, projector screens, deluxe AV packages, personalized business cards, more logoware such as sweatshirts and more. Instructors will have access to our full instructor supply store once they graduate from our training program.
Benefits of working with our company as opposed to a competitor:
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Assistance to find and promote classes including email and fax blasts to your local area at no additional charge
- Strong presence on social media and promotion of the instructor’s classes on social media
- Full service office staff available for instructors’ needs
- Professional website for hosting registration pages, information and increases credibility
- No membership fees ever
- We provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the instructor or class participants, relieving any additional expense to the instructor
- Discounts and promotions offered by our company directly to class participants and hosts never affect the instructor’s compensation
- Eligibility to teach through our shelter/rescue fundraising program
- All class and program credentials, approvals and national accreditations provided by our company
- All continuing education approvals and credits will be awarded for instructors classes at no cost to the instructor
- Instructors benefit from having their classes nationally recognized by some of the most reputable veterinary and animal professional organizations in the country
- We are happy to put you in contact with one of our current instructors if you would like a reference for our company.
- Instructor referral program for online courses
*NO upfront costs, Instructor Kit Fee ($450) is due by the end of the training. Instructor supplies and materials are shipped once payment is received.
Instructors are paid $20 per person in the classes they teach. Classes average 8-15 people.
apply to be an instructor below (US and Canada only)
*International instructors outside the US and Canada fall into our international foreign teaching program. This program functions different than our US program. Click Here for more information.