Become a Pet Emergency Education Instructor
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have only experienced veterinary professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes. We do not hire just anyone!
Earn Extra Money as an Animal CPR and Emergency Training Instructor
Instructors are hired as independent contractors and through our application process are selected based on their credentials, knowledge, experience and professionalism. We want to make sure every class participant feels that they have gained a high quality educational experience from an animal emergency specialist. Applicants must be a credentialed veterinary technician or licensed veterinarian and have at least 3 years full time work experience in a veterinary clinic, hospital or facility.
*Animal Professionals such as dog trainers, pet sitters and/or shelter/rescue workers may be considered as long as they can show that they have extensive work experience with animals and provide 2 letters of recommendation from a credentialed veterinary professional.
instructor program fee of $599.95* includes the following:
- Comprehensive online instructor training and orientation program which awards an internationally recognized instructor certification (valid to teach anywhere in the world)
- Professional CPR CasPeR mannequin with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator
- Cat model
- Husky model
- Bulldog model
- 1800 lumen HD audio visual projector
- Uniform T-shirt
- 500 customized business cards
- 3’x2′ promotional display banner
- 50 promotional cards
- Copy of the PetCPR+ Class PowerPoint presentation
- Printed copy of our 88+ page full color class reference guide
- Unlimited access to our Instructor Portal
- Unlimited access to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- Lifetime instructor membership (as long as actively teaching with our company)
- Unlimited access to additional training and instructor professional development webinars
- All updated future PowerPoints, additional programs and E-books provided free of charge
- Registration into our class referral program to match classes with instructors
Other benefits included for instructors are:
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Assistance to find and promote classes including email and fax blasts to your local area at no additional charge
- Strong presence on social media and promotion of the instructor’s classes on social media
- Full service office staff available for instructors’ needs
- Professional website for hosting registration pages, information and increases credibility
- No membership fees ever
- We provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the instructor or class participants, relieving any additional expense to the instructor
- Discounts and promotions offered by our company directly to class participants and hosts never affect the instructor’s compensation
- Eligibility to teach through our shelter/rescue fundraising program
- All class and program credentials, approvals and national accreditations provided by our company
- All continuing education approvals and credits will be awarded for instructors classes at no cost to the instructor
- Instructors benefit from having their classes nationally recognized by some of the most reputable veterinary and animal professional organizations in the country
Our program is unlike any other as we provide extensive administrative support to our instructors by helping to find locations to host a class, managing all of the registration process, advertising and marketing for all classes. No membership fees and we provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the class participants relieving any additional expense to the instructor. Instructors work as independent contractors and earn $20 per paid person in each class they teach. Classes range anywhere from 6-25+ people.
Are you a teacher or educator that wants to teach classes to your students? Click Here for our Educator’s Program
We are an international educational provider that has partnered with hundreds of animal and veterinary organizations throughout the world to offer high quality animal CPR, first aid and emergency training and certification programs.
We are an approved continuing education provider with the American Association of Veterinary State Boards, the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers, International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors, International Association of Canine Professionals, Professional Animal Care Certification Council, and Pet Sitters International.
As one of the most rapidly expanding Pet CPR businesses in the world, we are looking for people that have a passion and love for animals and a desire to help teach people necessary life saving techniques for pets.
All applicants must read and agree to our instructor’s policies, procedures and guidelines and sign an independent contractor agreement before they may teach any classes
General Information About Our Instructor Program
- Pet Emergency Education prides itself on its status in the industry. Revered by veterinary clinics/hospitals, shelters, pet employers, pet sitters, trainers, groomers and other animal professionals, our programs are the top choice for pet CPR certification. Our company is affiliated with dozens of highly respected organizations across the country and our connections to the animal industry have provided hundreds of leads for our instructors to schedule classes.
- Our company has a quality reputation of providing outstanding experienced instructors that not only have a passion for animals but for teaching as well. People know our name. Join a company that people recognize as being the best.
- Pet Emergency Education provides extensive marketing for our instructors free of charge for all of their classes. Our database of emails addresses, fax numbers, contact info, and social media contacts consists of thousands of animal lovers, pet and veterinary businesses and shelters/rescues in every state in the US.
- Although we ask instructors to help to secure their own classes, Pet Emergency Education works very hard to help locate places that will host classes for all of its instructors. Through our extensive network in the animal community we are able to promote instructors through our office and help set the instructor up with classes in their area.
- Promotional materials are provided to all instructors in their instructor’s kit and through our instructors resource site. Free professional web pages will be provided for all classes which includes a registration page (Pet Emergency Education manages the registration process for the instructor) A photo, short bio and contact email prominently displayed on our website for each instructor.
- What is Your Financial Investment? Once the instructor purchases their Instructor Kit there is no continual financial commitment. We never require membership fees and instructors will never purchase books and cards for participants as they will be provided directly from the home office. Instructors will receive all future development webinars and materials such as new editions of the class teaching PowerPoint and EBooks free of charge as long as long as they are affiliated with Pet Emergency Education, LLC. Instructors are independent contractors that receive a stipend for teaching classes.
- Pet Emergency Education provides class materials such as books and cards to participants directly at classes. Unlike our competitors who charge thousands of dollars for equipment and supplies, we keep the cost of our instructor’s kit very low and affordable. Simply purchase your instructors kit and then never worry about purchasing class participant supplies. See the link above for more information about the Instructor’s Kit. You do not need to buy your kit upfront. We will not require you to purchase anything until you are done training.
- Get paid for every class you teach! Pet Emergency Education pays you to teach classes! Instructors get paid $20 USD per paid participant in every class. For example, if you have a class of 20 people you get paid $400 USD for three hours of work! (international instructors paid their country of residency currency equivalent)
- Our free orientation program is delivered completely online and is convenient, user friendly and can be taken at your own pace. Complete the program anytime in the comfort of your home around your schedule. The orientation will provide everything you need to know to be an instructor with our company. Applicants must pass the training with an 80 or higher. Individuals that do not successfully pass the orientation program must wait 30 days and then may reapply to the instructors program.
- Our office takes care of setting up and collecting registrations, publicizing classes on their website, provide books, customized cards, certificates and materials to all class participants, maintain continual communication with class participants and the host facility, obtain class accreditation and approvals by regulatory organizations who recognize said classes, manage refunds if needed, assist in marketing the class through e-newsletters, fax blasts, social media, etc. Once you find a location to hold a class, Pet Emergency Education does the rest!