Become a pet cpr and emergency first aid instructor
Pet Emergency Education is proud to have only experienced animal and veterinary professionals teaching our Pet CPR, First Aid and Animal Emergency Classes
Instructor Training is FREE and All Online*
Sign Up Today!
Earn Extra Money as an Animal CPR and Emergency Training Instructor
We want to make sure every class participant feels that they have gained a high quality educational experience from an animal emergency specialist. Instructors must be an experienced animal or veterinary professional and have at least 3 years full time professional work experience in the animal industry (vet professionals, dog trainers, pet sitters, shelter/rescue staff, K9 Handlers, etc.) to teach our program.
- Instructors must purchase a supply kit which includes the following:
- Comprehensive 10 hour online instructor training and orientation program which awards an internationally recognized instructor certification (valid to teach anywhere in the world). Must be completed in 30 days.
- Professional CPR CasPeR mannequin with inflatable lungs and pulse simulator
- Cat model
- Husky model
- Bulldog model
- *2000 Lumen AV Projector(Higher power) projects presentation on a flat, light colored surface. Satisfactory in most conditions. This basic AV projector is included for the $549.95 sale price. Optional upgraded projector or portable monitors are available for an additional charge)
- Add a 32″ LED portable monitor ($100 additional charge) for maximum presentation location options.
- The projector is the better option for large classes where people need to be able to see the presentation from further away. The projector however causes the presentation is hard to view in any rooms with bright light, windows and does not project well outside.
- Presentation device such as a laptop/tablet and connection cords not included in the kit at all. See info below about cord attachments) *27″ Ultra Thin 1080p LED Portable Monitor 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers (additional charge of $50) Allows you to present in any light including outdoors. Large professional monitor is transported easily and can be set up on the table with your other equipment. Works great in any lighting condition and has a bright clear 1080p screen. May not be a good option in large classes where people are unable to see the screen from far away in the back of the room
- 3’x2′ Promotional Banner
- Uniform T-Shirt
- 50 promotional cards
- Copy of the PetCPR+ Class PowerPoint presentation
- Printed copy of our 88+ page full color class reference guide
- Unlimited access to our Instructor Portal
- Unlimited access to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- Lifetime instructor membership (as long as actively teaching with our company)
- Unlimited access to additional training and instructor professional development webinars
- All updated future PowerPoints, additional programs and E-books provided free of charge
- Registration into our class referral program to match classes with instructors
Benefits of working with our company:
- Extensive Advertising and Marketing Assistance to find and promote classes including email and fax blasts to your local area at no additional charge
- Strong presence on social media and promotion of the instructor’s classes on social media
- Full service office staff available for instructors’ needs
- Professional website for hosting registration pages, information and increases credibility
- No membership fees ever
- We provide all books, cards and certificates directly to the instructor or class participants, relieving any additional expense to the instructor
- Discounts and promotions offered by our company directly to class participants and hosts never affect the instructor’s compensation
- Eligibility to teach through our shelter/rescue fundraising program
- All class and program credentials, approvals and national accreditations provided by our company
- All continuing education approvals and credits will be awarded for instructors classes at no cost to the instructor
- Instructors benefit from having their classes nationally recognized by some of the most reputable veterinary and animal professional organizations in the country
- We currently employ 114 instructors who teach across the US and Canada. We are happy to put you in contact with one of our amazing instructors if you would like a reference.