Pet Emergency Education LLC
7995 Blue Diamond Road
Suite 102 #212
Las Vegas, NV 89178
Customer Service #- 844-PET-CPR9
Registration and Refund Policies
- Anyone registering for a Pet Emergency Education LLC training program agrees to abide by all of the company policies as set forth in this section.
- Any person, business, employer, organization or equivalent that registers another person/entity, conducts a transaction for another person/entity or acts as the representative of a third party when doing business with Pet Emergency Education LLC assumes all responsibility for that third party.
- For public classes, the preregistration period ends 3 business days before a class. After this time the registration is considered a late registration and a $5.00 late processing fee will be added to any registration. Any check that is returned for any reason will be subject to a $25 fee. Any name(s) that are misspelled on a participant’s printed certificate/wallet cards due to the fault of the participant and/or employer/person who submitted the name may be subject to a $3 reprint fee that will be charged for a new certificate.
- We understand that sometimes circumstances prohibit people from attending the class that they registered for. However, we incur costs associated with the class for each participant and therefore can only issue refunds up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled class date. After that time, no refunds will be given regardless of circumstances, however a credit will be placed on file for that participant. Credits are valid towards any future class, a virtual live class or an on demand class and never expire.
- If a class is canceled due to weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances, then all paid participants will be awarded a credit that can be used to attend any future Pet Emergency Education, LLC class or our online class. We do our best to reschedule the class with the host facility. For morning classes we typically wait until the evening prior to make a decision and for afternoon classes we will make the decision the morning of the class. We will send out an e-mail to all registrants to the e-mail address provided to us at registration if the decision is made to postpone the class. Individuals with credits may redeem their credit towards registration to a future class by emailing our office with the date, time and location of the upcoming class they would like to attend.
- There are NO refunds for on-demand classes, classes taught by educators at educational institutions as part of our student discount program or classes at affiliate human CPR training centers. Our classes, programs and pricing are subject to change at any time. Discounts and promotions are awarded at the discretion of the company and are not guaranteed. Fundraiser programs are not eligible for any other discounts or promotions.
- We do our best to ship retail items to customers within 2-3 business days once the order has been received. Tracking numbers are sent to the customer via email for larger box items once the shipment is placed.
- Pet Emergency Education is not responsible for lost, stolen, or undeliverable packages due to customer error. Shipments are sent to the address provided in the shipping. If a shipment is rejected or lost due to an incorrect address, the customer is responsible for paying additional shipping in order to have their items resent to them.
Price Match Guarantee
- Pet Emergency Education will match the price of a comparable training and certification class as long as the class is equivalent to the Pet Emergency Education program. This includes but is not limited to; course content and curriculum, deliver of educational component, length of time, approvals and recognition.
- These classes certify that individuals participated in a Pet Emergency Education training class and provided them the knowledge to perform said skills in managing a medical emergency involving an animal.
- Pet Emergency Education training classes in NO WAY qualifies an individual to teach any of our training classes as an instructor. If you wish to teach any Pet Emergency Education training program you may apply to become an instructor at this link.
- Pet Emergency Education claims of certification in no way qualifies nor guarantees that the individual that has attended one of our classes and performs any of the skills taught in said class will perform the skills correctly.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC, its owners, agents, employees, volunteers or contractors are in no way responsible for the actions of any class participant or class host that performs any of the skills or utilizes any of the information provided in the training class that may harm or cause harm to any individual, animal or other entity.
- All class participants, class host facilities, instructors and agents that participate in any Pet Emergency Education, LLC activity including but not limited to, training classes, promotional events and seminars, and any other Pet Emergency Education affiliated program, event, etc. shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pet Emergency Education, LLC owners, staff and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, loss, liability, injury and/or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation all claims for property damage, monetary loss, personal injury, equitable relief, and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state or local governmental body or agency that arises out of any acts negligence omission or willful misconduct in any way on the part of Pet Emergency Education, LLC.
- This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation the payment of all penalties, judgments, fines, awards, attorneys’ fees degrees and related costs or expenses and any reimbursements to Pet Emergency Education, LLC for all legal fees, expenses and costs that are incurred by it.
Consent to use contact information
- Pet Emergency Education LLC reserves the right to use contact information for all persons, businesses, organizations or any other entity’s which includes but is not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and mailing addresses provided to the company through means such as transactions of business, contact forms, applications, registration forms, sign in forms, attendance forms, verbal communication with any company representative, and emails sent to the company by themselves or a third party acting as a representative for the afore mention parties.
Continuing Education Statement
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC awards continuing education credits in all of its classes that are approved by the corresponding continuing education entity, organization or credentialing or licensing board or equivalent which recognizes said continuing education credits.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC does not guarantee that continuing education credits will be accepted by any entity, organization and/or licensing board that the class participant submits the continuing education credits/units and/or continuing education certificates to.
- Our classes award continuing education credits/units on the basis of contact hours unless otherwise designated by the corresponding continuing education entity, organization or credentialing or licensing board or the equivalent which recognizes said continuing education credits. Example- 1 contact hour is the equivalent to 1 continuing education unit therefore a class that is 3 hours long awards 3 CEU. Our instructors participate in a formal extensive training process through our company in addition to being highly skilled animal and veterinary professionals. Pet Emergency Education, LLC commands a very high level of respect, authority and credibility throughout the animal and veterinary community, however acceptance of our CE credits is not guaranteed by our company. The term continuing education is public domain. With traditional CEU any employer, state licensing board or other organization may decide on an individual basis whether to honor the CEU from training providers. CEU awarded to veterinary professionals may have more stringent limitations depending on the jurisdiction. Each state has different criteria for what they will accept for CE when veterinary professionals renew their licenses/credentials. CEU acceptance by credentialing agencies and state medical boards is not guaranteed by Pet Emergency Education.
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC is an approved continuing education provider by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards AAVSB. Although all of our classes award continuing education units to class participants, some veterinary jurisdictions have their own requirements. For this reason, it is the responsibility of the class participant to verify whether or not their state will accept the CE credits from one of our classes. RACE approved CEU is only approved for some of our classes due to various administrative reasons. RACE approved classes will have the RACE logo on the class registration page to designate as such. Unfortunately our company is not approved to award RACE CE to veterinarians, only veterinary technicians. Veterinarians will receive a professional CE certificate for submission to their state.
Conflict of Interest Disclaimer
- Although our animal CPR programs are based on the RECOVER Initiative, the most current industry standard method of animal CPR, we are in no way affiliated with the RECOVER Initiative or its RECOVER training program.
- Pet Emergency teaches its own training programs that are in no way affiliated with any other similar or equivalent training program from another entity, organization or training company.
- Pet Emergency Education invites everyone to attend our classes regardless of their physical abilities. Individuals with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations as dictated under ADA via email to email@example.com prior to the class session being held. Requests for accommodations must be made at least 14 days prior to the class.
- This class is a part lecture, part hands on training. You will be required to perform CPR on the floor in order to become certified.
- If you have a physical disability that prevents you from performing these skills you MUST contact our office at 844-PET-CPR9 prior to the class session in order to request “reasonable accommodations” to assist you in performing the required skills and testing.
- No one may become certified and receive their certification cards and certificate without completing the testing section at the end of the class.
- Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business. We hope you view our company as the highly reputable organization that it is and we will work to continue providing high quality customer service. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
- If any person, company, business, organization or equivalent provides images or videos to Pet Emergency Education you provide consent to Pet Emergency Education LLC to use those images, videos and any other media free of liability and give permission to use the media as the company sees fit. Any person, company, business or organization that submits such media to Pet Emergency Education LLC waives all copyright claim to said media, images, videos or files.
- Information, data, etc on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Pet Emergency Education LLC is not responsible for any content, views or any other information contained in third party materials such as videos, images, and/or any other embedded third party content displayed in its teaching materials, eBooks, manuals, print materials.
- By providing your name, business, entity and organization name, contact information and any other data related to you you are giving consent to use that information for the purposes of advertising, promotions and any other means of contact that Pet Emergency Education LLC sees fit.
Pet Emergency Education, LLC makes every reasonable attempt to provide high-quality, up-to-date, and accurate information at the time of publication of any of its media. Pet Emergency Education is in no way a substitute for professional veterinary medical care, diagnosis, and treatment.
The authors, reviewers, editors, and publisher have made extensive efforts to ensure that the information contained in this book is accurate and conforms to the standards accepted at the date of publication. The reader is advised to discuss information obtained in this book with a veterinarian or other qualified animal health practitioner.
- Canine and Feline CPR and First Aid Reference Guide published in 2023 has a page number error on page 45. NO pages are missing. The error only involves the page numbers omitting #45. If you feel you found an error in any Pet Emergency Education publication or media please click here and fill out the form to report it. Please be specific to where the error was found and what you feel is incorrect/missing.
Promotions and Discounts
- Discounts and promotions can not be used in combination with other discounts and promotions.
- BOGO deals for pet first aid kits apply to all qualifying items in the cart.
- Purchaser is responsible for paying for shipping and taxes as are not included in promotions or discounts. Shipping charges and taxes are calculated at checkout.
- Coupons expire at midnight on the date listed on the promotion.