Pet Emergency Education
7995 Blue Diamond Road
Suite 102 #212
Las Vegas, NV 89178
Customer Service #- 844-PET-CPR9
Registration and Refunds
- For public classes, the preregistration period ends 7 business days before a class. After this time the registration is considered a late registration and a $5.00 late processing fee will be added to any registration. Certification cards, certificates and class materials will be available at the class for any participant that preregistered. Any participant that registers after the preregistration period ends will have their materials mailed to them after the class has been held, usually within 5-7 business days. Any check that is returned for any reason will be subject to a $25 fee. Any names that are misspelled on a participant’s card/certificate due to the fault of the participant and/or employer/person who submitted the name may be subject to a $3 reprint fee that will be charged for a new card/certificate.
- Any class where the host organization or facility holds a class for an exclusive group of their own staff and/or members is considered a private class. Private class organizers have the option of collecting their own registrations and payments and submitting to our office. Names and payments received 5 business days or more before a class will have their cards/certifications available at the class. Names and payments received within 4 days of a class will have their materials mailed to them after the class. Hosts may choose to have a private link on our website for participants to register and pay for themselves directly through our office. In no way may anyone charge more than the fee set forth by Pet Emergency Education for any program. In no way may any entity benefit monetarily from any Pet Emergency Education class except fundraising programs organized prior to a class being held.
- We understand that sometimes circumstances prohibit people from attending the class that they registered for. However, we incur costs associated with the class for each participant and therefore can only issue refunds up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled class date. After that time, no refunds will be given regardless of circumstances. Refunds will be returned in the same manner that we were paid. For example, if the registration was paid with a credit card that money will be refunded to that same credit card. Cancellations must be made in writing, email preferred. Be sure to include the date, time and location of the class that the participant was registered for. All requests for credits, etc must be made in writing through email. If a class participant is missing any retail items, certificates, etc. they must make a request to our office in writing listing their order number, mailing address, class they attended and what they are missing. We will investigate what happened and rectify the situation.
- If a class is canceled due to weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances, then all paid participants will be awarded a credit that can be used to attend any future Pet Emergency Education, LLC class or our online class. We do our best to reschedule the class with the host facility. For morning classes we wait until the evening prior to make a decision and for afternoon classes we will make the decision the morning of the class. We will send out an e-mail to all registrants to the e-mail address provided to us at registration if the decision is made to postpone the class. Individuals with credits may redeem their credit towards registration to a future class by emailing our office with the date, time and location of the upcoming class they would like to attend.
- There are NO refunds to online classes as these classes have no expiration and can be completed at any time. Our classes, programs and pricing are subject to change at anytime. Discounts and promotions are awarded by the discretion of the company and are not guaranteed. Fundraiser programs are not eligible for any other discounts or promotions.
Price Match Guarantee
- Pet Emergency Education will match the price of a comparable training and certification class as long as the class is the equivalent to the Pet Emergency Education program. This includes but is not limited to; course content and curriculum, deliver of educational component, length of time, approvals and recognition.
- These classes certify individuals in Pet CPR, First Aid and emergency management and provides them the knowledge to perform said skills in managing a medical emergency involving an animal. This class in NO WAY qualifies an individual to teach Pet CPR, First Aid or any other emergency skill as an instructor. If you wish to teach Pet CPR, first aid and emergency training you may apply to become an instructor at this link.
- All class participants, class host facilities, instructors and agents that participate in any Pet Emergency Education, LLC activity including but not limited to, training classes, promotional events and seminars, shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pet Emergency Education, LLC owners, staff and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, loss, liability, injury and/or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation all claims for property damage, monetary loss, personal injury, equitable relief, and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state or local governmental body or agency that arises out of any acts negligence omission or willful misconduct in any way on the part of Pet Emergency Education, LLC.
- This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation the payment of all penalties, judgments, fines, awards, attorneys’ fees degrees and related costs or expenses and any reimbursements to Pet Emergency Education, LLC for all legal fees, expenses and costs that are incurred by it.
Continuing Education Statement
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC awards continuing education credits in all of its classes. Our classes award CE units on the basis of contact hours. 1 contact hour is the equivalent to 1 CE unit therefore a class that is 3 hours long awards 3 CEU. Our instructors participate in a formal extensive training process through our company in addition to being highly skilled animal and veterinary professionals. Pet Emergency Education, LLC commands a very high level of respect, authority and credibility throughout the animal and veterinary community, however acceptance of our CE credits is not guaranteed by our company. The term continuing education is public domain. With traditional CEU any employer, state licensing board or other organization may decide on an individual basis whether to honor the CEU from training providers. CEU awarded to veterinary professionals may have more stringent limitations depending on the jurisdiction. Each state has different criteria for what they will accept for CE when veterinary professionals renew their licenses/credentials. CEU acceptance by credentialing agencies and state medical boards is not guaranteed by Pet Emergency Education.
- Pet Emergency Education, LLC is an approved continuing education provider by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards AAVSB. Although all of our classes award continuing education units to class participants, some veterinary jurisdictions have their own requirements. For this reason, it is the responsibility of the class participant to verify whether or not their state will accept the CE credits from one of our classes. RACE approved CEU is only approved for some of our classes due to various administrative reasons. RACE approved classes will have the RACE logo on the class registration page to designate as such. Unfortunately our company is not approved to award RACE CE to veterinarians, only veterinary technicians. Veterinarians will receive a professional CE certificate for submission to their state.
Conflict of Interest Disclaimer
- Although our animal CPR programs are based on the RECOVER Initiative, the most current industry standard method of animal CPR, we are in no way affiliated with the RECOVER Initiative or its RECOVER training program.
- Pet Emergency Education invites everyone to attend our classes regardless of their physical abilities. Individuals with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations as dictated under ADA via email to email@example.com prior to the class session being held. Requests for accommodations must be made at least 14 days prior to the class.
- This class is a part lecture, part hands on training. You will be required to perform CPR on the floor in order to become certified.
- If you have a physical disability that prevents you from performing these skills you MUST contact our office at 844-PET-CPR9 prior to the class session in order to request “reasonable accommodations” to assist you in performing the required skills and testing.
- No one may become certified and receive their certification cards and certificate without completing the testing section at the end of the class.
To Our Individual Clients:
Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business. We hope you view our company as the highly reputable organization that it is and we will work to continue providing high quality customer service. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.
Pet Emergency Education