Public classes do not need a minimum 6 participants in order to book a class. Our office will assist in promoting a class in order to get enough people registered for it however it is expected that class hosts will actively promote their classes to make them successful.
- Private classes must have at least 6 people. Be aware that we do not have instructors in all locations around the country therefore we may need to require a larger number of people to attend the class in order to book an instructor. Private classes may not be advertised to the public and are only open to staff or members of a private organization.
- Any class where the host organization or facility holds a class for an exclusive group of their own staff and/or members is considered a private class. Private class organizers have the option of collecting their own registrations and payments and submitting to our office. Names and payments received 5 business days or more before a class will have their certifications available at the class. Hosts may choose to have a private link on our website for participants to register and pay for themselves directly through our office. In no way may anyone charge more than the fee set forth by Pet Emergency Education for any program. In no way may any entity benefit monetarily from any Pet Emergency Education class except fundraising programs organized prior to a class being held.
- The registration fee for ALL of our classes is $74.95 per person. This includes an official frame-able certificate (if you are an animal or veterinary professional receiving CEU you will receive the appropriate documentation on your certificate to earn your CEU), a 2 year membership to our Online Animal Emergency Resource Center and a complimentary e-book reference guide. Participants may choose to purchase a printed copy of the reference guide for an additional $24.95 per copy.
- Occasionally we offer seasonal discounts and promotions. They are not, however, guaranteed and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Hosts redeeming a discount or promotional coupon are not eligible for the one complimentary registration and discounts must be requested prior to booking. Host Bonuses and registration discounts, including complimentary registrations, are not available for fundraiser classes.
- Public classes are primarily scheduled on weekends, with Saturday being the most successful day for attendance. We recommend a morning start time for Saturday classes, between 9 and 11 am. Afternoons on Saturdays tend to be less desirable for participants. Sundays are also successful, but we recommend a start time of 12 pm or later on Sundays. Occasionally we will schedule public classes during the week but only on Tuesday thru Thursdays, after 5 pm.
- In no way may anyone charge more than the fee set forth by Pet Emergency Education for any program. In no way may any entity other than Pet Emergency Education benefit monetarily from any Pet Emergency Education class.
- Hosts of private and public classes understand that they might receive one complimentary registration or a staff discount if they host a qualifying* class. Discounts and promotions must be discussed at the time the class is booked and complimentary registrations and/or discounts are provided only at the discretion of the Pet Emergency Education management and are not guaranteed.
- For private classes, host facilities may choose to have their participants register directly through Pet Emergency Education on our website, or the host may collect their own registrations/payments and submit one full payment to Pet Emergency Education at least 7 business days prior to the scheduled class date. The host may pay via invoice either through email or over the phone with a credit/debit card. Check payments may also be used to pay for a class however checks must be mailed to our office and be cleared by our bank at least 7 business days prior to the scheduled class. Any check that is returned for any reason will be subject to a $25 fee.
- Businesses hosting may not allow their employees and/or customers to walk in an out of the room, answer phones, etc while the class is in session. Pet Emergency Education reserves the right to withhold certificates, certification and continuing education units from any person that is not in full attendance for the entire class or who does not participate in the hands on portion of the training.
- The Canine and Feline CPR and Advanced Life Support Class may only be taught by instructors that are credentialed veterinary technicians or licensed veterinarians. Our Canine and Feline CPR and Advanced Life Support, Canine Wilderness Emergency First aid and Equine Emergency First Aid classes are not available in all areas.
- Classes that are not at the 6-person minimum within 5 days of the scheduled class are subject to cancellation or rescheduling.
- Live animals other than service dogs are not permitted to be used nor be in attendance for any Pet Emergency Education training class unless otherwise approved by Pet Emergency Education Management. Service dogs are always welcome to any training class.
*a qualifying class is one that has at least 8 full-price paid participants. No other discounts, promotions or coupons may be used with a complimentary registration.